As of Monday March 29th, Texas is allowing all individuals 16 years or older to register for COVID-19 vaccination. All high-risk category individuals will be scheduled first but recommend to sign up with the resources below. We are an approved vaccine hub site per the State of Texas but awaiting vaccine shipment. There is no current timeline. Once we receive the vaccine, we will inform our members immediately. We appreciate your trust and patience. Diamond Physicians will continue to keep you updated as we receive new information.
- The latest allotment location and availability information provided by TX Department of Health. You can search by 1st vs 2nd dose along with zip code. Ensure to call and confirm before traveling to the testing site.
- We recommend the following Dallas County enrollment link. The county has opened a large vaccine hub at Fair Park which currently is for seniors and those who do not have access to the internet.A. Sign up directly for vaccination scheduling list here.
- Parkland Health has opened two large vaccine hubs. You can register through their electronic system called MyHealth. Register as a NEW USER with their system. Once you create MyChart account via Parkland by inputting the required information you’ll then log in and click on COVID VACCINE for scheduling appointment and choose available slots for your first and second dose. This site receives a lot of traffic and servers are constantly pushed to capacity. You may receive error messages but be persistent.
- UT Southwestern Vaccine Hub – Currently available for established patients through their MyChart app scheduling similar to Parkland instructions above. Appointments will become more readily available as more vaccine is received.
- Collin County has their sign up list and provides this page with multiple sign up lists.
- Tarrant County has an online sign up list for residents meeting specific criteria and will contact you to schedule appointment once vaccine is available.
- Denton County opened registration for county residents. The county said registration will reopen when they receive additional doses of the vaccine. Go here for more details.
- CVS Pharmacy has started at designated health hubs throughout metroplex vaccination. Please use the weblink here to look for availability and schedule.
Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
- Tom Thumb launched a COVID-19 website for updates and signup once vaccine is available.
- Kroger Pharmacy launched a website with information on their COVID-19 vaccination plan.
- Walgreens Pharmacy with no specific details as of yet.
- Baylor Scott & White Health System has a website signup list.
Week of March 29nd Allocation of COVID-19 vaccine per Texas Department of Health: bit.ly
DSHS COVID-19 Enrolled options: bit.ly